Moka Pot Brewing Guide
- Measure and grind about 20-22 grams or 3 Tablespoons of coffee, to the consistency of ground cinnamon.
- Boil some water and fill the bottom half of your Moka pot.
- Add your ground coffee to the filter basket and give it a little shake to spread the grounds evenly.
- Assemble the Moka pot by screwing on the top and bottom parts. Please be careful as the bottom chamber will be hot!
- Put your Moka pot on the stove set the heat to medium.
- As the water in the bottom begins to boil, the pressure inside will push coffee slowly up the chamber.
- You'll know it’s done when you hear a hissing, bubbling sound.
- Enjoy your coffee :D